Creative spaceship. Ceuta, Spain, 2018Emir Shevkiev
Creativity is one the most valued and essential skills in the modern world. This Youth Exchange was for youngsters who have interest in creative process, spirit of curiosity and desire to explore. For many people learning creativity can be very challenging.
The project aimed to create comfortable conditions where everybody will have an opportunity to develop their creativity. To achieve this, from the very beginning all the participants were involved in a project-long role play where everybody is a crew member of a spaceship.
The project took place in Ceuta, Spain between 2nd and 9th of November 2018.
- Implement a number of studies and join training to assist local authorities on matters of public interest
- To develop solidarity and promote tolerance among public
- To encourage public participation and strengthening links between local groups, schools, businesses and municipal authorities,
- To ensure including, accepting and encouraging environment for youth with disabilities.
- To counteract negative social phenomena, spreading in a youth environment, such as crime, aggression, addiction, prostitution, xenophobia and others
- To work for action and measures to restore and improve the quality of the environment.
The project was hosted by association K’MON and implemented by following organisations:
- Logos Polska – Poland
- ASOCIATIA TINERII 3D – Romania
- Cross Culture International Foundation Cyprus Ltd – Cyprus
- Asociacija Aktyvus Jaunimas – Lithuania
- Evropske Centrum Mladeze Breclav – Czech Republic