"This is the future: ideas in mind!" was a training course that took place in Poznan, Poland on 4-12 of January, 2020. This project was developed by Centrum financni gramotnosti and Logos and hosted by Logos Polska. The training course was made within Erasmus+ programme and funded by the Polish national agency.
Aim of the project was to empower people to expand job opportunities in their communities through transforming skills they improve during the TC.
- To explain the sustainability and independence of social enterprises on real examples.
- Implement creating a social enterprise as an alternative to NGO.
- Transfer entrepreneurial skills such as budgeting, digital tools for promotion, business plan creation.
- Make sure participants are able to transfer the skills to young people through various interactive methods.
- Lack of professionalism /competencies in Social Entrepreneurship.
- Slow (or non-existent) inclusion of people with fewer opportunities.
- Social exclusion
- Lack of youthworkers' skills like budgeting, fundraising and promoting via digital tools
During the project a ToolBox with business ideas for social entrepreneurship was developed and it is available below