Check the video about the project
"This is the future: ideas in mind!" was a training course that took place in Poznan, Poland on 4-12 of January, 2020. This project was developed by Centrum financni gramotnosti and Logos and hosted by Logos Polska. The training course was made within Erasmus+ programme and funded by the Polish national agency.
Aim of the project was to empower people to expand job opportunities in their communities through transforming skills they improve during the TC.
- To explain the sustainability and independence of social enterprises on real examples.
- Implement creating a social enterprise as an alternative to NGO.
- Transfer entrepreneurial skills such as budgeting, digital tools for promotion, business plan creation.
- Make sure participants are able to transfer the skills to young people through various interactive methods.
- Lack of professionalism /competencies in Social Entrepreneurship.
- Slow (or non-existent) inclusion of people with fewer opportunities.
- Social exclusion
- Lack of youthworkers' skills like budgeting, fundraising and promoting via digital tools
During the project a ToolBox with business ideas for social entrepreneurship was developed and it is available below
About the project
Spaceship to a creative Europe was a Youth exchange that was held in Orvelte, The Netherlands on 5-12 of August 2019. This project was devoted to the development of creative thinking and was hosted by CAAT projects and created by a group of partners including Logos.
- Raise self, cultural and ethnic awareness through non-formal educational methods and peer education
- Develop the key competencies and skills of self-reflection among the participants
- Boost creativity skill and encourage its usage in everyday situations, as well as in solving common and global problems
- Optimize the effectiveness and creativeness using a competency-based approach
- Reinforce understanding and interest in other cultures and their views, concepts and peculiarities through intercultural learning
- Promote positive and respectful attitudes toward various cultures, people and their uniqueness
Below you can see how the project happened
About the project
Soft skills for group leaders was a training course held in Poznan, Poland between 4th and 12th of January 2019. This training course was hosted by Logos Polska, which created it together with TURKIYE AVRUPA VAKFI.
Soft skills enable people to effectively navigate their environment and at the same time work well with others. They help to perform well and achieve their goals with complementing hard skills. However, traditionally, people don't receive adequate soft skills training - either during vocational instruction or as part of on- the- job training. Ironically, for many people, the so-called soft skills are often some of the hardest skills to develop. Like hard skills, soft skills require a lot of practice to make a person really skilled at using them. Unlike hard skills, there are no exams to prove that you can do them. It is measured personally by how well a person manages the relationships with those around him/her.
- To get participants familiar with the current concept of soft skills, different groups of soft skills, and their importance in personal and career development
- To develop and improve specific soft skills
- To inspire the participants to promote soft skills development among their colleagues, youth target groups and other youth NGOs
Creativity is one the most valued and essential skills in the modern world. This Youth Exchange was for youngsters who have interest in creative process, spirit of curiosity and desire to explore. For many people learning creativity can be very challenging.
The project aimed to create comfortable conditions where everybody will have an opportunity to develop their creativity. To achieve this, from the very beginning all the participants were involved in a project-long role play where everybody is a crew member of a spaceship.
The project took place in Ceuta, Spain between 2nd and 9th of November 2018.
- Implement a number of studies and join training to assist local authorities on matters of public interest
- To develop solidarity and promote tolerance among public
- To encourage public participation and strengthening links between local groups, schools, businesses and municipal authorities,
- To ensure including, accepting and encouraging environment for youth with disabilities.
- To counteract negative social phenomena, spreading in a youth environment, such as crime, aggression, addiction, prostitution, xenophobia and others
- To work for action and measures to restore and improve the quality of the environment.
The project was hosted by association K'MON and implemented by following organisations:
- Logos Polska - Poland
- ASOCIATIA TINERII 3D - Romania
- Cross Culture International Foundation Cyprus Ltd - Cyprus
- Asociacija Aktyvus Jaunimas - Lithuania
- Evropske Centrum Mladeze Breclav - Czech Republic