Carpathia Lab. Lviv, Ukraine, 2018
The Youth exchange Carpathia.lab brought 32 participants from 6 different countries together to explore the beauty, diversity and fragility of the Ukrainian Carpathian mountains over a period of 14 days. The stunning scenery and the cultural diversity of the Ukrainian Carpathians is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets.
During the project, participants
• Explored the Ukrainian Carpathian mountain wilderness and engage with the human impact on this environment.
• Participated in a range of workshops on up-cycling and sustainable practices.
• Were part of an international team from Ukraine, Germany, Greece Georgia, Russia and Poland
• Developed initiatives for participant-led follow-up projects in their communities
Project was hosted by Logos Ukraine in Carpathia mountains and city of Lviv. At the same time it was developed by a consortium of organisations:
- Germany – Grüner Grashalm e.V.
- Ukraine – Logos znannya
- Georgia – Citrus
- Greece – Votsis Youth in Action Club
- Poland – Logos Polska
- Russia – INTERRA