For a whole week, we have been working on the themes of critical thinking and media literacy with 4 countries: Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Slovakia.
Trainers presented some interesting information on cognitive biases, logical fallacies, misconceptions, fake news, and fake photos. Then, participants were asked to create their own workshops and they did it in an amazing way:
– Some of them staged interactive theatre including logical fallacies and cognitive biases.
– Some people designed stickers on “Smart fact-checking”
– Another team made a Kahoot presentation of biases.
– Moreover, one team decided to involve an article analysis of the Russian vaccine.
– And the last team also did an incredible thing. They filmed a video, a social experiment, you already saw on our page.
Unfortunately, the project is over. Everybody is already home. Because of the pandemic situation, some activities were cancelled, but anyway, the project was really educational.