About the project:
Training course “Get your horizons expanded!” – Life action planning role game: stereotypes & critical thinking (Human rights life action role playing) gathered 23 young leaders and youngsters from 8 countries: Italy, Bulgaria, Poland, Cyprus, Latvia, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Germany. This training course was supported by the Italian national agency and hosted in Potenza by Youth Europe Service organisation. The idea of the project was developed by Logos and hosting organisation. It was delivered by Logos trainers - Nataliia Zatokovenko and Kaspars Folkmanis.
The aim of the project was to raise awareness about Human rights in spheres of stereotypes and critical thinking through making Human rights life actions role-playing games.
- Spreading ideas of human rights protection
- Providing youth workers with tools and knowledge on how to organise LARP games, which will bring ideas of human rights protection to greater amount of people;
- Showing that dealing with human rights can be done in various ways through providing participants with ideas and methods on nonstandard, creative approach to human rights education
- Creating working tools which can be used in local communities
- Starting a network of youth workers in Europe who are ready to do LARP games on human rights by giving them an opportunity to practice this approach and creating a good atmosphere for connection between participants
- Bringing understanding of nowadays problems in the human rights area through giving examples, ideas and theoretical knowledge during the project
- Raising awareness of such human rights topics as discriminations, integrations.
During the project, participants created 4 educational LARP games, which were combined to one file by the trainer at the project - Nataliia Zatokovenko. This handbook is available for anyone who wants to make educational LARP games.