The “Poznawaj” project aimed at aiding Ukrainian refugees in their journey towards integration in Poznan.
This 6-month long project took place from July to December 2022 in Poznan, Poland and was designed to help refugees adapt to their new environment and begin their new lives with confidence and hope.
We are proud to present the successful outcome of our project aimed at helping Ukrainian refugees integrate into Polish society. Our mission was to provide them with the necessary resources and support to make their transition as smooth as possible.
Over the past 6 months, we organized various activities and events, including:
- 40 Workshops, seminars, and integration picnics that helped refugees learn about their new environment and meet new people.
- 6 Cultural events that allowed refugees to experience Polish culture and traditions.
- Mural art and social art projects that spread awareness about the refugee community and their journey.
- 50 Coaching sessions that provided refugees with support and guidance as they navigated their new life.
- First help with humanitarian aid, food, job, accommodation, and other necessities to make their transition as smooth as possible.
Through our efforts, we were able to bring a positive impact on the lives of Ukrainian refugees. We are grateful for the opportunity to make a difference and hope that our work will continue to inspire others to support refugees in their journey towards a better life.